Hi everyone! It’s Free Friday over in the Friday Five Linkup with Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney, and while they’re all blogging about the giant blizzard happening on the east coast, I’m up here in Alaska dreaming of snow (seriously Alaska, can we get some snow soon please?) and of shopping. When I was Philadelphia for the holidays, I had entire days blocked off for outlet shopping and for hitting up every TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and mall in the tri-county area! In Alaska our prices are high for everything, so it’s always exciting to find the deal of a lifetime to bring back in my suitcase. Here are my best cheap fitness finds from my trip! Note: I am reviewing these items for fun, not for any compensation. None of these companies know I exist, but I wanted to share these great deals with you all in case you are looking for something new and cheap.
1. Triangle trail scarf from the Mountain Warehouse Outlet ($5): This is a convertible scarf/buff/headband that was too cheap (and cute!) for me to pass up! I saw the pattern from across the room and knew I had to have it. I plan on keeping this one in my car/gym bag to use whenever I need it, and I won’t need to worry about losing it because it was so inexpensive.
2. Adidas fleece headband from TJ Maxx ($7.99): The best place to buy winter running headbands is TJ Maxx because they’re so cheap that you can try a bunch out to find your favorite! This is the only one I’ve been using since coming back to Alaska. My headlamp fits perfectly on it and doesn’t move around at all, so that’s a win.
3. Yoga pants from Five Below ($5): Yes, I realize these are leggings from a store where everything is $5 or less. But they’re so funky that I couldn’t say no! They’re not super high quality but they will bring me joy in restorative yoga class.
4. Hind hydration belt from Five Below ($5): My current hydration belt has a much smaller water bottle, and with marathon training in my not-so-distant future I knew I needed a bigger water bottle and a belt that could hold my phone. I almost fell over when I found this one at Five Below because it had everything I wanted! I was so excited to see Five Below carrying name brand running gear and hope they keep it up!
5. Manduka LiveOn Yoga Mat from Marshalls ($29.99): This was the biggest deal I found, and I almost couldn’t believe it when I saw it! I know I just got a new yoga mat from my husband for Christmas, but I’ve always wanted to try a Manduka mat and could never afford one. This one is so incredibly lightweight and I plan on leaving it in my office so that I can take some lunchtime yoga classes. If every runner needs multiple pairs of running shoes, every yogi should have multiple mats, right? Marshalls has a huge selection of yoga mats so I recommend hitting them up if you need a new one.
If you have any of these stores, you should check them out to see if you can snag these items before they’re gone! If you don’t, you can join me in dreaming about shopping and wishing you could get cheap things on the regular.
What was your best cheap fitness gear find? Where you do shop for cheap gear? How many yoga mats do you own?