Hi everyone! It’s Friday, which means it’s time for another Friday Five with Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney! Their topic this week is “Five favorite cool weather drinks”. Since it’s already perpetually dark and cold here in Alaska, there’s really only one answer to this prompt: coffee! I’m a morning AND afternoon coffee lover. So I decided to dedicate my entire post to the greatest beverage of all time! What are my favorite ways to drink coffee?
1. Black. During the Whole Life Challenge I learned to like my coffee totally black – but it has to be the really good stuff. It works really well on cold, dark days when you need energy fast. My favorite black coffee is from Kaladi Brothers, which is a local coffee place here in Alaska.
2. And on the total opposite end of the spectrum, I’m obsessed with PSLs! The sugar content is crazy but they will always be my favorite. #basicgirlforlife
3. Flat white. I’m not going to lie, Starbucks helped me discover this type of coffee and it’s sooooo good. Espresso shots mixed with the creamiest milk and foam ever? I don’t even add sugar and it’s perfection.
4. Iced. All of my coworkers think I’m insane, but this is my favorite way to drink coffee year round. Anyone else with me?
5. Wawa’s hazelnut coffee. I miss this so much. I can’t wait until the end of December when I can drink this every day while I’m in Philly!
How many times a day do you drink coffee? What’s your favorite way to drink coffee? I’m all about trying out new things, especially when coffee is involved!