Hi everyone! It’s Friday again, and I’m joining up with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia for another Friday Five! This week the theme is “Five Blogs to Love” and I’m excited that I get to give shout outs to some of my favorite bloggers. I love posts like this because I like getting to find new people to follow and spread the love to my favs. So who do I love?
1. Run Salt Run: Salt (AKA Lauren) is super fast, obsessed with running shoes, and has the cutest little girl ever. I really regret not getting a chance to run with her when I lived on the east coast, but she would have left me in her dust anyways 🙂 Go cheer her on as she finishes up training for her second marathon!
2. Helly on the Run: Helly (AKA Angelica) always posts the best posts about trail running and keeps it real when things get tough. I love that she runs really unique races and I kind of want to go on an adventure with her in the desert – except for all the hot weather she has to deal with!
3. Strength And Sunshine: I’ve gotten pretty close with Rebecca over the last few months because I started doing yoga (her main workout) and she started running! She ran my virtual race as her first 5k and I love that we got to virtually run “together”! She has some awesome recipes each week and has great tips for living life to your fullest.
4. Irishrunnerchick: Sarah lives in Utah and majorly helped me while I planned my trip to Zion! She also has awesome advice and tips when it comes to running and cross training – especially hiking! I’ve got to love a fellow runner who lives in a beautiful and hike-able place!
5. The Friday Five ladies! No list could be complete without these three blogs 🙂 I think one of the very first blogs I ever followed was Eat Pray Run DC, and I soon began following You Signed Up For What?! and Mar On The Run as well. I love reading about their adventures around DC and hope that someday I can make it out there to run a race with all three of you!
Now go follow these blogs ASAP! And have a good weekend!
Now it’s your turn! Leave me a comment with one of your favorite bloggers and I’ll make sure to check them out!
37 thoughts on “Friday Five: Five Fav Bloggers!”
Thanks for sharing your list! I’m enjoying Running n Reading and Taking the Long Way Home in addition to many of the faves that host regular linkups.
I’ll have to check them out!
Cool a few new ones for me! I abosolutely love Lauren as well and she is just as great in person!
So jealous you guys got to meet! I wish I was still on the east coast sometimes so I could run with more of my fav bloggers!
We love linking up with the fri five gals. A few new blogs I saw on your list. Will have to check them out.
Awesome! Have fun reading!
I haven’t heard of some of these so am excited to check them out. Thanks, and have a good weekend!
Glad I could introduce you to a few!
I found you through the link up! There are so many good blogs out there! Some of these are new to me and I am excited to check them out!
Awesome! I’m so excited to check out new bloggers too 🙂
These are great! I love reading blogs of runners out West. The scenery is just unreal!
Haha yeah it is! I definitely moved here for the mountains 🙂
There are definitely some new to me blogs on here so I’m excited to check them out 🙂
You are (by far) one of my favorite bloggers! AND I know we’re from the same town, Reading, but I was still surprised yesterday when I went to wish my friend Sara Dufner a Happy Birthday on FB, and who do I see? YOU, posting too. So, we must have just missed being friends IRL 😦 Anyways, my top 3 blog favorites (besides yours) are: 1) oneawkwardgirl.com 2) piratebobcat.wordpress.com and 3) thelittlegsp.com
WHAT!!!!!! Sara is one of my oldest and closest friends. She was even one of my bridesmaids! I’m dying right now! On a side note, she has no idea I have a blog so it would be really weird if you told her that’s how you know me 🙂 But clearly we are meant to be blog friends because we both have awesome taste in friends in real life!
Tara @runningnreading, but I’m pretty sure you’re already reading her blog. 🙂
I think I do! If not, I’m adding her to my list!
Aw!!!!!!!! ❤ XOXOXOXOXOXOXO You are a beautiful soul! Thank you so much for being my blog friend and I'm so glad we have "virtually" met each other ❤ ❤ ❤
Haha me too! I will let you know next time I’m back on the east coast so we can make it official!
I love these link ups to meet other bloggers.
LOVE Run Salt Run 🙂
Her blog is the best!
thanks for the love. i’m familiar with most of this list – it’s a good one! have a great weekend 🙂
Thanks for always hosting this linkup! It’s always so much fun 🙂
Great list. I’ve read some but not all of these. Love finding new blogs on posts like these.
Me too! Glad I could show you a few new ones.
Love this idea.! and I read many of these. 🙂 Have to check out the others now
These are all great blogs!!!! I also LOVE NYC Running Mama 🙂
I don’t think I’ve ever read that one, I need to check it out!
Great list! Salt is hilarious!
She is! I love reading her blog. Her daughter is just as funny!
I just found your blog through the Friday five link up! Can’t wait to see what you are up to!
Awesome! Thanks for checking out my blog!
love Salt and Helly – who happen to be BRF’s!! and thanks for the shout out and joining us every week 🙂
Thanks for hosting! It’s always so much fun to link up!
Well I definitely love Irish Runner Chick! ALSO > Jill Conyers, Coach Debbie Runs, Running Rachel!