Hi everyone! In honor of the next upcoming holiday and to distract myself from getting too excited about Christmas too early, I’ve decided to spend each Thursday in November focusing on things I’m thankful for. I’m going to challenge myself to list 10 new things each week. Can I do it? Let’s find out!
This week I’m thankful for:
- My North Face Khumbu fleece. it’s so warm and cozy that I’m still not wearing a coat because it’s good enough on it’s own.
- My job. It’s awesome and I had the best lesson ever with a notoriously tough group on Tuesday that made me so happy. Yay for good teaching days!
- Daylight savings time. It’s now light out again when I go to work (well, barely!)
- Coffee. No explanation needed.
- Skinny Pop Popcorn. If you’ve never had it, go buy some NOW.
- My short commute to and from work. 8 minutes!
- The Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. I get to run along Cook Inlet with beautiful mountain and city views and sounds of the waves next to me. It’s seriously the best place to run!
- Break and bake cookies. Zero prep time and fresh cookies whenever. Kind of bad, but oh so good.
- Pumpkin scented candles
- And last but certainly not least, my husband! He’s pretty cool 🙂
I’m also going to challenge myself to find one thing about running that I’m thankful for each week. This week’s thing is the beautiful views that I have while running. Like I said in my Rave Runs post, any run is going to be hard and sweaty no matter where it is. But when you’re in a beautiful place it can definitely help get you through some tough moments.
What are you thankful for this week? Do we share any things that we’re thankful for right now?